The upsets just kept rolling in over the weekend.
- Northeastern after almost swiping one on Friday night from Michigan came through on Saturday with a big win.
- Yale, with new coach Keith Allain took a big W off of UNH who got swept over the weekend.
- Not so much an upset, as much as a statement, Boston College came in and cleaned house, sweeping Wisconsin, a small consolation for the Eagles who aren’t able to put on Championship rings after the game.
- Colgate is NOT living up to it’s #1 pre-season ranking in the ECAC where RPI beat them 2-1 to take the Governor’s Cup a short trip up 787.
- Notre Dame wins the Lightning College Hockey Classic defeating Air Force 2-0. They’re still on fire.
- The Nanooks are 4-1-1 now, but haven’t played a game outside of Alaska yet.
- Dartmouth opened up their defense of the ECACHL regular season title with a big win over Harvard.The US-18 team is now on Brett’s “Dead to me..” list after taking out Clarkson on Saturday. I wouldn’t be so accomodating though as D-III Plattsburgh almost took them out the next day.