It’s all come down to this: one weekend to decide everything. No one has clinched any spot. The only sure things are 1) Air Force will have a first round bye and 2) UConn and Canisius will play each other in the first round of the playoffs. Other than those things, everything is up in the air.
1. Air Force – The Falcons have already clinched one of the first round byes but don’t have the regular season title wrapped up just yet. They travel to Robert Morris.
2. RIT – The Tigers need just two points for a first round bye. And the regular season title is still in sights. They face Niagara.
3. Niagara – The Purple Eagles finish the regular season with a huge weekend against RIT. They can clinch a first round bye if they win. They have yet to lose to RIT as a Division I school.
4. Bentley – The Falcons have taken points in six straight and can clinch a first round bye this weekend. They face Holy Cross.
5. Holy Cross – The Crusaders have won six straight can if they continue to roll this weekend they can clinch a first round bye. They face Bentley this weekend.
6. Mercyhurst – The Lakers have a chance to finish as high as first. They sit just two points behind Air Force and face Canisius this weekend.
7. Robert Morris – The Colonials have taken points in three straight games. The host Air Force with a chance to get a first round bye in the playoffs.
8. UConn – The Huskies have lost three straight game. They have a chance to host Canisius in the first round of the playoffs depending on the outcomes of the games against AIC.
9. Canisius – The Golden Griffins have lost four straight. This weekend will decide if they will host UConn in the first round of the playoffs or play on the road.
10. Sacred Heart – The Pionners were swept by Holy Cross to end their three game unbeaten streak. They finish the regular season against Army.
11. AIC – The Yellow Jackets ended a four game losing with a sweep of Army. They finish the season with a home-and-home against UConn.
12. Army – Following being swept at the hands of AIC, the Black Knights have lost four straight. They finish the season with a pair against Sacred Heart.