1. RIT – A win and tie against Mercyhurst propels the Tigers back to the top spot in the standings and the power rankings.
2. Mercyhurst – The Lakers had the first winless weekend since Nov. 25 and 26, and it cost them first place in the standings.
3. Air Force – The Falcons are starting to turn their play around and currently sit in a tie with Niagara for third place.
4. UConn – The Huskies have won six of their last eight games and appear to be picking up steam as we head towards the playoffs.
5. Niagara – Six straight wins have the Purple Eagles just two points out of first.
6. Robert Morris – Two wins in their last five games has the Colonials heading in the wrong direction.
7. Bentley – The Falcons are another team heading in the wrong direction. One win in the last five games is not the way the Falcons wanted to do during the stretch run.
8. Holy Cross – The Crusaders haven’t won in five games and are falling down the standings.
9. Canisius – The Golden Griffins are also struggling. Two wins in the last six games may have ended any hope of a higher seed.
10. AIC – The ended a four game losing streak this weekend but it’s unlikely that the Yellow Jackets are going to move up in the standings.
11. Army – The Black Knights got a win over Bentley but they aren’t going anywhere anytime soon.
12. Sacred Heart – The Pioneers finally got a win but then fell in overtime the next night. They’re destined for a last place finish this season.